Sunday, March 8, 2009

Spirit~



I’ll stop running now
Not because I’m tired
Is because my heart is dead
And I can’t do anything

Don’t look at me like this
I’m not bravery like before
My spirit, is like the weather
And it’s cool and down

I am like an injure soldier
Don’t wish to stand up any more
Not like the person before
That last time battle for pride

Don’t care about me
Just put me aside
Don’t ever bother me
Or help me stand again

I am alone now
Sitting beside the window
Listen to the wind and star
And hope they take me home

The day start to snow now
The wind I listen brought the snow toward me
Together with the memories
That I forgotten long ago

When I was a kid
My parent used to say
No matter what happen
We shall live the spirit inside us

Now I started to realize
For what I have been fighting
It’s not for frame and wealth
Is the freedom that goes with pride

1 comment:

  1. i love the very last sentence!

    i hope you have already found your freedom.

    ReplyDelete