Friday, November 19, 2010

~A Paint to Remember~




When I was young,
I saw other people beating someone,
from that day I swear to myself,
I don't believe in such thing as love that cannot be seen.
Human will not understand each other,
that what I have been thinking.

The sunshine that shine above the sky,
one strike, one strike,
like striking pain in my heart.
I wanted to shout out load and curse on the wind,
so they can bring it away.
But no ones heard my shouting,
nor the wind is carrying it away.

When I was small,
my teacher asked us to paint the colour of the sky.
But the sky I saw was always gloomy,
so I painted the sky in dark blue and black.
My teacher keep saying that this is not the colour of the sky,
it suppose to be light blue and white.
That time, I didn't understand why or what its means.

Until now, the sky I look is still gloomy.
Human never change, history always repeated.
But the sky is a bit different from before.
They are not all dark blue and black.
I see a little of light blue and white too,
even that they are little and hard to notice.
Yeah, that's right, I see HOPE !!

Even the world we in are full with darkness,
they are still some people,
a small handfull of people,
trying to change it to light.

Those effort are little,
and they are struggle to stay,
they may been washed away by the darkness,
but as long as one small light stand,
there is always hope.

I started to realize why teacher are teaching children,
to paint the sky in light blue or white,
rather than dark blue or black.
They are planting something in those children,
a seed, a hope,
that someday may become a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment