Monday, April 11, 2011

Forgotten Dream~





What are we doing right now?
Do we understand what we doing right now?
Do we remember our childhood dream right now?
Do you know we are here right now?
And our dream is still inside us right now.
And do you know we can still chase after miracle?

Take a stop or a step behind,
start to think since when we started to stop believing in miracle.
We all have dream to believe when we were young,
but now we all stop believing.
Is to cope with society?
Or to fullfill our parents expectation?

You know the closer we get to that something,
the tougher we to reach it.
Never take things for granted !!
That what I learn while persuit-ing my dream.

So many question inside my head start asking.
But I don't have any answer for all of them.
I cry out load asking the dark night sky for answer,
but what I get is just a chill of cold and emptiness.

With heart and courage I pressed on,
cling to something that I know,
world is always survival of the fittest,
the strong shall live and the weak shall die.

To err is human,
and to forgive is divine.
Peace cannot be keep by force,
it only can be achieve by understanding.
That is the true peace we all wanted,
but the society doesn't work out like this,
is the human nature to be competitive.

To pursuit my dream,
I try google for answer but didn't found them.
I search youtube but all non-sense coming out.
Yet something inside me doesn't wants to give up now,
still hoping to taste the sweet dream I have.

Should I give up my dream now?
As I as myself.
I have a clear answer just for this question.
The answer is definitely:
NO !! Not over my dead body !!
I'll keep on believing and chasing after my dream,
until one day my body is rotten or my dream achieve.

For those who battle with the society,
and almost giving up your dream,
read this and get up !!

Put courage in our heart !!!
Put hope in our own miracle and dream !!
Chase after tomorrow !!
Lets GO !!

No comments:

Post a Comment