Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stoping A-While to Moving On~




What are we wish for?
For who sake that we work hard and hurt for?
The dream we have is like a floating emptiness,
I am tired and I wanted to close my eye.

I still have a long life time ahead of me,
but I still have many things that I haven't finished in the past.
I hope I can continue the thing I left in the past,
so that I can see my path more clearly.

I suppose to be chasing after my dream,
but why to i intent to stop now?
The dream is so far and I just only can see it.
Hoping...that...
I know someday I will find the thing I am chasing for.

Why didn't I hold on that something when I was young?
...and started to find it again now,
but cant find it...
the reason to be happy, and to be alive

I have always know that,
the closer we get to that something,
the harder for us to see the pain when we lost it.
And also the greater the pain we get.

Even we lost all our hope and dream,
the sun will not forget to shine.
The world is still moving on...
Just that we are stopping by ourself...

I try to push on,
stopping once in a while to look around,
so that the thing around remind me what I looking for...


By : Takama Raigin(a.k.a. : yin) 银天

No comments:

Post a Comment