Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shatter~’Love’~'Care’ - Part 3

I always hope for a better future,

hoping that someday I will find my answer…

Putting in effort so that the future I hope will come one day,

but as I was doing my best in life,

I had forgotten that, future is always there,

and if you open your palm the future is in your hand.

Sometime I think I looked at the sky too much,

forgotten what is on the ground…

Maybe I should see clearly, trying to get it that,

we always wanted to fly… but…

We may not have the ability,

or even if we have, we doesn’t have to fly,

because we can always choose ‘not to fly’.

Day pass by, good day or bad day,

It really doesn’t matter,

because everyday in life is important, as experience to us.

Good day give us memory and reason to smile,

bad day give us knowledge and lesson of life…

I try to see this world in a different view,

Maybe not from the sky above me,

But from the ground where I standing…

To see, what different between people that live in this era,

and those who live before us…

To see, what we have gain all this time,

and what have we lost…

I will try to stand firm in this ground,

before I started to fly…

Just like flower, or grass that on the ground,

gazing at the sun, put its dream upon the wind…

and at last, still hoping…




By : Takama Raigin(a.k.a. : yin) 银天

No comments:

Post a Comment