Monday, May 4, 2009

Live Life~

Do you feel like your life is complicated?
Do you feel like your life is worthless?
Do you feel like your life is like computer?
And everyday is boring and as planned?
Do you sometime wondering what should u do in life?

All those question cannot be answer except you walk toward the future.
Planned life is boring,
That’s why in this world there are unexpected incident,
Shizen battou(七颠八倒), is what make life interesting.

Don’t care about rumor,
Don’t care about what other people see and said,
Just try to be yourself
Just like me, walking my path everyday,
I don’t care if I had to do the same thing again,
I don’t mind failure,
I dun mind to be different,
I don’t mind to do thing alone,
I will do the thing I can do…

Try to look around,
day pass by everyday,
no matter what you do,
the night will still fall.
All we need is just to accept it.

Sometimes we cannot realize our dream alone,
that is why we need friends to help.
But it is also not the reason for us to be dependent,
Or the reason to hurt our friend.

The prove of our existence is BOND,
the pieces for our dream is HOPE,
the place we heading is FUTURE,
and the one that keep inside us is HEART.

At last, DO YOU HEARD WHAT YOUR HEART SAY TO YOU?

By : Takama Raigin(a.k.a. : yin) 银天

No comments:

Post a Comment