Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shatter~’Love’~'Care’ - Part 1

Wherever I go, whoever I meet,

they all show me only hatred and pain…

I was lost I couldn’t find my way

looking beyond the star everyday,

searching and believing…

that someday I will find the answer.

When looking at the sky at night,

I feel like the sky in the night seem not dark,

they looked so bright although there is no moon.

Because deep down inside my heart,

the darkness there is more darker than everthing…

Lying in a hole,

I though I’ll forever be here…

Always, always,

I though I am nothing,

all thing around us is unprecious and temporary,

we all just wait time to wilt and our life to end…

One person said to me that,

there is something to make my life brighter,

that is one thing in our life that called caring or love.

And it is for me to find out myself.

I have tried so many times,

but I still can’t accept it,

because is me who don’t know what is love or care, and

the society and environment is somehow not supporting.

Definitely not encouraging.

From what I saw,

from since to now I only saw pain,

I only know what is hatred…

The world we live in is full of selfishness,

Everyone care more about themselves than others.

Maybe it is better not to understand the word ‘care’ and ‘love’…

But, my heart is telling me to search what is ‘happiness’…




By : Takama Raigin(a.k.a. : yin) 银天

No comments:

Post a Comment