Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shatter~’Love’~'Care’~Part 2

Maybe I was too afraid to care…

because of a simple reason, a simple theory.

Just imagine a firecracker is exploding,

if it explode outside your hand,

you’ll just get burn.

But if it exploded when you are holding it inside your hand,

you will be hurt deeply and badly.

The more we care for other,

the more we will hurt each other.

Maybe it is better not to care at all…

Is to prevent taking the risk…

I walked the path people less walk by,

and it is full of thorn and grasses.

No one ever notice me all along…

I hold on what I believe tightly till today,

hoping that someone will take my hand and say to me :

‘Sometime it is good to let it go.’

Maybe it is not me that don’t understand the word ‘love’,

but for me that hate this world and myself so much,

just maybe is me that don’t deserve to be loved.

Sometimes I wonder,

what really matter to us that live in this sinful world?

No one ever told me that I am not alone…

If I had wings,

the wings will never drop a feather because there wasn’t any there.

The wings were form from nothing else but just bone.

A wings that can’t even fly…

I had saw backside of many people,

what they show is only ‘care’… about their own problems…

Ignoring that other people have theirs too.

But still, someone say to me that thing can change.

In the end,

I hope that we will all notice that,

the firecracker will exploded.

No matter it is inside or outside your hand,

it will still hurt…





By : Takama Raigin(a.k.a. : yin) 银天

No comments:

Post a Comment